We accept the 2,3,4 year old Government funding. For those children not currently eligible for the free funding we charge £4.75 an hour (with effect from 1 September 2018). This can be paid by cash, cheque and childcare vouchers. We accept various childcare vouchers please enquire with the office regarding your childcare voucher scheme.
Funded free early learning for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Achieving 2 year olds (A2YO) funding
Does your family meet the criteria for Free School Meals? Do you receive working tax credits? Is your household income less than £16,190?
- Your child could be entitled to 15 hours a week (570 hours per year) of free early learning childcare.
- Places are available at childminders, pre-school groups, nurseries or Children’s Centres who have signed an agreement with us to provide nursery education for 2 year olds.
- For more information, childcare provider details and access to the Citizen Portal (to check eligibility) please visit Glos Families directory.
Early education places for 3 and 4 year olds
- All 3 and 4 years olds are entitled to Funded Early Education and can use childminders, pre-school playgroup, nurseries or Children’s Centres who are registered with Gloucester County Council to deliver nursery education.
- Full eligibility and entitlement details and childcare provider details can be found on the Glos Families directory.
30 hours entitlement and tax-free childcare
- From September 2017 some 3 and 4 years olds may be entitled to an additional 570 hours of free childcare over 38 weeks of the year. Full details can be found on the Glos Families directory.