To apply for a place in-year 

To apply for a school place during the year you will need to complete an in year admission form available from Gloucester County Council website and send by email to, alternatively this can be posted to Hillview Primary School,

Parent and carers are welcome to contact the school office to enquire regarding spaces and to book an appointment with the headteacher.

Gloucestershire County Council Applying for a school place in-year form and guidance

Gloucester County Council

Determined admission criteria and scheme for 2019